Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle ReturnsView Details
The RX debuts Super73’s most powerful and technologically advanced drive system with multi-class ride modes. This performance vehicle is a street-legal electric motorbike that does not require a license or registration. The RX also features Super73’s all-new connected electronics suite and is compatible with iOS and Android mobile devices through the new Super73 App.
- RX's aircraft-grade 6065/7071 aluminum alloy frame is lighter and more rigid than steel
- Inverted coil-spring fork with air assist and a rear piggyback Coilover mono-shock
- The RX’s fully adjustable suspension system includes preload, compression, and rebound adjustments, allowing riders to tune the system for their desired riding style
- All R-Series motorbikes are driven by a powerful internally geared brushless DC hub motor capable of outputting up to 2000 watts of peak power
- RX is powered by a state-of-the-art 960 watt-hour battery, the largest in the segment
- Estimated 40+ miles* of range at 20mph under throttle only operation and an estimated 75+ miles* of range using ECO pedal assist mode
- See farther with the new Roxim Z4E Elite high output 600 lumen LED headlight
- Powerful hydraulic Tektro brake system includes 4-piston forged aluminum calipers and 203/180mm rotors
- BDGR tires are the widest and most aggressive 20" all-terrain fat tires available
- With a 32” seat height, adjustable handlebars, and a 325lb weight limit rating, the Super73-RX is designed to comfortably accommodate riders between 5'3" - 6'8"
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Carmine Red||Item # 10008483||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # FS-V0032||Availability In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Rhino Grey||Item # 10008482||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # FS-V0031||Availability In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|