Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $69.99
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
The RX fills the role as Super73’s most powerful and technologically advanced eBike. The RX combines Super73's top-tier drive system with fully-adjustable suspension. This performance vehicle is a street-legal electric motorbike that does not require a license or registration. The RX also features Super73’s smart-connected electronics suite and is compatible with iOS and Android mobile devices through the new Super73 app.
Revisions and upgrades over the original RX include more powerful Tektro hydraulic brakes and upgraded front and rear adjustable suspension. RX models now leave the factory with GRZLY tires sporting a more aggressive knobby tread pattern fore better bite over loose dirt, gravel and rock. Rounding out the list of upgrades are the "Blain" style chromoly handlebars and Speedster café-inspired seat - making this RX the best Super73 to date.
- RX's aircraft-grade 6065/7071 aluminum alloy frame is lighter and more rigid than steel
- Inverted coil-spring fork with air assist and a rear piggyback coilover mono-shock
Revised RX fully adjustable suspension system includes preload, compression and rebound adjustments, allowing riders to tune the system for their desired riding style
- Front inverted coil spring fork w/ air assist: adjustable preload and rebound damping, 120mm travel, 35mm stanchions
- Rear coilover piggyback mono shock: adjustable preload, compression and rebound damping
- All R-Series motorbikes are driven by a powerful internally geared brushless DC hub motor capable of outputting up to 2000 watts of peak power
- RX is powered by a state-of-the-art 960 watt-hour battery, the largest in the segment
- Estimated 40+ miles* of range at 20mph under throttle only operation
- 75+ miles* of range using ECO pedal assist mode
- See farther with the new Roxim Z4E Elite high output 600 lumen LED headlight
- Upgraded hydraulic Tektro brake system includes 4-piston forged aluminum calipers and 203/180mm rotors with 2.3mm thickness
- BDGR tires are the widest and most aggressive 20" all-terrain fat tires available
- Weight: 80lb
- 32” seat height, adjustable handlebars and a 325lb weight limit rating
- Designed to comfortably accommodate riders between 5'3" - 6'8"
- Top speed in excess of 28mph in Off-Road Mode
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Dark Earth||Item # 10178869||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # FS-V0072-HS||Availability Only 2 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Obsidian||Item # 10178867||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # FS-V0070-HS||Availability Only 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|