Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Shift Whit3 Label Caballero x Moto-X LAB Helmet
The Whit3 Label Caballero Helmet from Shift was designed in partnership with skateboarding legend Steve Caballero. The first time we laid eyes on the iconic combination of the name Caballero and a crouching dragon was in 1980 shortly after Cab snagged both “Rookie of the Year” and the attention of Stacy Peralta.
Derived from standards shared by Shift and Cab alike, the Caballero x Moto-X LAB collection features pieces that speak to his roots in the skateboarding community and his current, unrelenting passion for moto. Now the dirt crowd has a chance to gear up with a line that represents these two worlds in perfect balance.
The Shift Whit3 Label gear is where uncompromising value and performance are defined. Combining excellent design with quality materials and unique graphic techniques, the Whit3 Label Helmet is sure to exceed your performance and durability expectations.
- Unique shell design eliminates bulk and maximizes utility and function
- Injection molded ABS/PC shell reduces weight while maintaining durability and aggressive design
- Dual density EPS internal foam for impact absorption
- Stainless steel D-Ring chinstrap closure
- Ten intake ports work together with five rear vents to provide maximum air intake and exhaust
- Unique fixed visor system allows more direct air channeling through center channel
- Removable / washable inner cheek pads and crown liner system
- ECE and DOT approved
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style White / SM||Item # 1333333||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 20891-008-S||Availability In Stock: Ships next business day|