Shark Speed-R Duke Helmet
SHARK is proud to present a new philosophy. Utilizing all SHARK’s expertise in safety, innovation and function the SPEED -R is a helmet specifically designed to meet the passionate demands of un-faired motorcycle riders.
Double blade air spoiler: positioned at the rear of the Speed-R, it allows the air to flow above and below the blade, hence the dual venturi effect to extract warm air from the helmet.
Spoiler/stabilizer: at its rear base trim the Speed-R has a spoiler, which stabilizes the helmet and the cancels the buffering effect. The immediate benefit is no air turbulence running inside the helmet and greater stability at a steady speed.
- Includes Pinlock shield and lens
- Latest generation composite ‘long fibre’ construction
- Integrated, drop down sun visor
- Extensive wind-tunnel testing to perfect aerodynamics and ventilation system for use with ‘naked’ road bikes
- Double cavity rear spoiler creates faster air circulation to drastically reduce fogging
- Rear deflector stabilizer reduces helmet buffeting
- Faceshield varies in thickness and is optically correct, scratch resistant and anti-fog coated
- Completely remove and washable COOLMAX lining
- Shark Easy Fit glasses system offers wearers a comfort lining which has a pre-ﬁtted system to accommodate all types of glasses
- ECE 2205 and DOT approved
- Two shell sizes
Note: Orange colorway is closer to red than to orange.
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|XS / Black/Orange/Anthracite||933270||HE4617EKOAXS/||Out of Stock|