Shark Race-R Pro Guintoli Replica Helmet
The new, high-end SHARK Race-R Pro is constructed from carbon/aramid fibers, was initially developed for Shark's top level racers: Moto GP, WSBK, Moto 2…. Can you imagine the level of requirement these riders have? Shark therefore had to ensure top level performance, giving the utmost importance to functionality and ergonomics: lightness, stability, comfort, precision and aerodynamics. Because the requirement from top racers is two-fold: safety and leading-edge technology. Shark must protect in critical situations, and must also contribute to their riding performance. The Shark Race-R Pro Carbon gives you the same level of excellence as it does to elite riders.
Shark's mantra is simple, "Just race! We care about the rest."
The Race Pro-R is Shark's new high end composite fiber helmet. Totally designed through a reverse engineering process, the Race-R Pro Carbon has been developed from technical data as close as possible from human head specifications. Shark has therefore taken into account your own constraints before considering its own. From the very first track tests, riders have acknowledged its stability, even above 300 km/h, its comfort and the precision of the wide angle vision field as well as its optical distortion-free shield.
"The Race R PRO concentrates all what I am looking for in a helmet when riding my bike. In fact, it contributes to my riding performance." Randy de Puniet, June 22nd, 2012.
Thanks to wind tunnel testing, Shark has minimized unpleasant cyclonic airflows on the Race R Pro by adding a double blade spoiler. Result = Stability. The Race R Pro ventilation system is a synthesis of the most efficient ventilation:
- 4 air scoops: chin (with integrated anti-pollution air filter) + front + 2 top vents
- 7 extractors
- 3 possible positions: closed, intermediate, fully open
- Optimization of venturi effect thanks to Formula1 wind tunnel testing
- Carbon/Aramid Fiber shell
- Shark Easy Fit glasses system offers wearers a comfort lining which has a pre-ﬁtted system to accommodate all types of glasses
- Spoiler CFD
- 2 shell sizes
- Double D chin strap
- Magnetic chin strap end
- 4 anchor points for main shield
- 4 air flow points with optimized venturi efficiency
- Shield has variable density: minimum thickness 3mm, maximum thickness 4.25mm, with new anti-scratch/anti-fog coating
- Thermo shaped comfort lining
- Removable and washable antibacterial liner
- Cheek pads are interchangeable for custom fit
- Neck roll with neoprene sections for elasticity and water resistance
- Breath guard with new attachment system
- Chin curtain
- ECE 22.05 and DOT approved
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Black/Red / LG||933306||HE8640EKRGL||Only 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Black/Red / MD||933307||HE8640EKRGM||Out of Stock:|
|Black/Red / SM||933308||HE8640EKRGS||Out of Stock:|
|Black/Red / XL||933309||HE8640EKRGXL||Out of Stock:|
|Black/Red / XS||933310||HE8640EKRGXS||Only 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|