Shark Evoline 3 ST Arona Helmet
The Shark Evoline 3 ST breaks new ground, picking up where previous Evoline helmets have left off and continuing to lead the way in modular helmet design. Shark's innovative Auto-Up system allows riders to rotate the chinbar of the Evoline 3 ST completely around to the back of the helmet and lock it in place, transforming from full face helmet to DOT/ECE 22.05 approved open-face helmet in just seconds.
An integrated drop-down internal sun visor, Sharktooth integration and Shark's Easy Fit system for eyeglasses just add to the Evoline 3 ST's already stellar reputation for being a bear in the modular helmet market. Great for long distance riding, inner city commuting and anything in between, the Shark Evoline 3 ST offers riders an unrivaled level of comfort, protection and freedom.
Note: The Evoline has a fairly round internal shape. It is ideal for people who need more ear and temple room but conversely it is less suitable for people who need more room in the forehead area.
Improvements to the Series 3 include:
- Easier manipulation of the chinbar thanks to the Auto-Up system. The unique motion of the Evoline remains unchanged and has become even more natural with the Series3.
- The Auto-Up system has been simplified - chinbar and main shield are now united in a single movement.
- Fabrics, finish and style. The interior of the Evoline Series 3 has been totally redesigned and is softer, better and more comfortable.
- Brand new ventilation design fore and aft.
- Overall lower weight has been decreased by approximately 200 grams.
- Lexan Polycarbonate shell
- Shark Easy Fit system for comfortable use with glasses
- Sharktooth ready
- Integrated drop down sun shield
- Removable and washable CoolMax liner
- DOT approved
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|XS / Silver/Black||954657||HE9272DSKWXS||Only 1 Left: Ships next business day|
|XS / Black/Green||954647||HE9272DGKWXS||Out of Stock:|
|XS / Hi-Viz Yellow/Black||954662||HE9273DKYKXS||Only 1 Left: Ships next business day|