Sedici Dino Pants
Perforated full grain leather with a matte finish for stylish and comfortable protection and CE-Approved armor make the Sedici Dino Pants a fast favorite.
- Perforated full grain leather with a matte finish for stylish and comfortable protection
- Pre-curved sport fit for ultimate riding comfort
- Mesh airflow lining for increased climate control
- Stretch fabric paneling on inside legs and crotch for maximum rider comfort
- Leather stretch panel and an elastic waist band for increased movement in the riding position
- Pull through adjustable waist tab
- Double layer leather seat for improved abrasion resistance
- Close fitting Neoprene lower leg sections to minimize bulk
- Short and all-round connection zips for ease of jacket attachment
- CE-Approved armor at knees
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 3 answers
How close is the waist fit In comparison to a pair of jeans?
BEST ANSWER: These fit snug compared to jeans, but the leather will loosen a tad. Won't work for a heavy guy; these are kinda tight and you need to pull them up.
Any idea what the inseam is?
BEST ANSWER: The inseam is a strong material and elastic. Is a really good quality, I had them already for almost two years and they are still like new, and I ride a lot. I recomend
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Black / 28||1135905||SEDL22-BZ-28||Out of Stock|
|Black / 30||1135906||SEDL22-BZ-30||Out of Stock|
|Black / 32||1135907||SEDL22-BZ-32||Out of Stock|
|Black / 34||1135908||SEDL22-BZ-34||Out of Stock|
|Black / 36||1135909||SEDL22-BZ-36||Out of Stock|
|Black / 38||1135910||SEDL22-BZ-38||Out of Stock|
|Black / 40||1135911||SEDL22-BZ-40||Out of Stock|
|Black / 42||1135912||SEDL22-BZ-42||Out of Stock|