Sedici Arturo Pants
Stay cool and safe thanks to the Sedici Arturo Mesh Pants. Internal armor at the knees keeps you protected while the mesh outer shell lets the air breeze through.
- Durable ultra-flow mesh outer material with reinforced 600 denier panels for comfort and protection.
- Highly abrasion resistant 600 denier seat
- Reflective detail for increased visibility
- Removable waterproof, windproof, and breathable liner for protection from the elements
- Two zip entry hand warmer pockets
- Comfort stretch panels above knees for added comfort in the riding position
- Pull through waist tabs for a variable fit
- Zip entry ankle closure with tab adjustment
- Short jacket connection zipper
- CE-Approved armor at knees
Browse 2 questions Browse 2 questions and 1 answer
I need a 38 in the Sedici Arturo Pants, but what they have in the store are too long in the legs for me. Do they come in a shorter inseam?
If I am 34 32 in jeans what size should I buy? I want to use them as over pants.
BEST ANSWER: I am a 34 or 36 in jeans. I bought 36 and have plenty of room for pants underneath.
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|30 / Silver/Grey||1135733||SEDM11-SG-30||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|32 / Silver/Grey||1135734||SEDM11-SG-32||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|34 / Silver/Grey||1135735||SEDM11-SG-34||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|36 / Silver/Grey||1135736||SEDM11-SG-36||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|38 / Silver/Grey||1135737||SEDM11-SG-38||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|40 / Silver/Grey||1135738||SEDM11-SG-40||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|