Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Scorpion EXO-R2000 Fortis Helmet
The Scorpoin EXO R2000 Helmet is Scorpion's aggressive, race-inspired helmet for the track or street. The lightweight TCT Composite shell was developed with the help from MotoGP riders and underwent extended testing both in the lab and on the track for an aerodynamically-optimized shape. AirFit cheeckpads allow for a customized fit and the Emergency Release cheek pads make removal of the helmet in an emergency much easier. The R2000 comes standard with both a clear and dark smoke EverClear anti-fog faceshield - both of which are Pinlock MaxVision-ready.
- TCT Composite Shell - Developed exclusively by Scorpion and consisting of a proprietary 5 layer blend of fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers
- AirFit- Permits a rider to personalize helmet fit through air adjustable cheek pads
- EverClear no-fog face shield - Optically-correct shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology and anti-scratch hardened coating
- KwikWick II - Moisture-wicking helmet liner and cheek pads are breathable, easily removable and washable
- KwickFit cheek pads accommodate easy on and off for most common styles of eye glasses
- Elip-Tec Ratchet System - Easy, secure, tool-less face shield changes in seconds. Also pulls the faceshield against the eyeport gasket when closed to ensure a proper seal
- Emergency Release System - Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads in case of emergency
- Six intake air ports across the front of the helmet force cool air in while 10 exhaust vents maximize exhaust of hot air
- Titanium Double D-rings
- Includes Aero Skirt for increased aerodynamics and reduced wind noise
- 5 year warranty
- 4 shell sizes
- Snell 2010 Certified
Note: Includes both clear and dark smoke face shields.
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|White/Black / 2XL||1004888||200-7637/||Only 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|