Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Rockymounts MonoRail Solo Bike Rack
The MonoRail Solo is a super light, solo bike rack for those that want the versatility of its bigger brother, the MonoRail, but are more solo riding oriented. Weighing in at 25 lbs, the MonoRail Solo is is Rockymounts' easiest rack to take on and off your vehicle. The MonoRail family of racks has the widest carrying capacity of Rockymounts' lineup due to their ability to fit up to a 5" fatbike tire. The Solo also has extra versatility for allowing both 1.25" and 2" hitches out of the box with the adapter sleeve.
- Rack weight of 25 lbs
- Carries 1 bike, up to 60 lbs (expandable to 2 bikes up to 45 lbs each, with Add-On, sold separately)
- No contact with frame, secures bike by the front wheel
- Can fit tires up to 5" fatbike tires and diameters from 20" to 29"
- Compatible with bike wheelbases from 34" to 49"
- Folds flat against the vehicle and can tilt down 30 degrees for hatch access
- Fits both 1.25" and 2" hitches with an adapter sleeve and wobble bolt
- Includes locking hitch pin, cable lock, and standard lock pods, all keyed alike
Note: Not for use with fender equipped bicycles or Class I hitch receivers
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Rockymounts MonoRail Solo Bike Rack||Item # 10015473||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 10007||Availability Out of Stock|