Olympia MotoQuest Guide Jacket
The Olympia Moto Quest Jacket MotoQuest jacket is designed to protect riders across the widest possible range of harsh weather conditions and constantly changing micro-climates. After months of intensive design and exhaustive product testing, the formula was complete. The Three Layer Systems Design offers unmatched levels of performance when riding through extreme wind, rain, heat, and cold.
Layer One consists of a rugged 500 and 2000D Cordura shell that is equipped with Olympia’s exclusive Mega Vent Panel System. This system allows the jacket to transition from solid body, to adjustable airflow construction in seconds. Key features include a zip off integrated backpack with a 2 liter hydration bladder, seven storage pockets and an oversized waterproof back storage pocket. Layer Two consists of a sporty, wind and water resistant Thermolite insulated, soft shell liner jacket that pulls double duty as casual sportswear. This jacket includes two side zipper pockets and a stand up mandarin style collar. Layer Three consists of fully functional hi-viz rain jacket that includes a stow away knit hood with a rubberized aqua barrier and neck gator concealed under the collar. This jacket was designed to be worn both over and under the out shell as weather conditions dictate.
- Outer shell constructed in 500 and 2000 denier Cordura fabric
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex armor at elbows and shoulders
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex articulated back protector
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Custom fit detailing at collar, cuffs, elbows and waist
- Comfort neoprene framed collar
- 3M Scotchlite reflective detailing at front, sides and back
- 8” connecting zipper for pants
- Eight storage pockets plus interior cell phone pocket
- Integrated zip off back pack includes 2 liter hydration bladder
- Oversized waterproof back storage pocket with zip closure
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|3XL / Neon Yellow/Black||940033||MJ219Z-3XL||Out of Stock|