Olympia Dakar Jacket
Olympia’s Dakar Dual Sport Jacket is equipped with a sporty two stage, wind and waterproof, Thermolite insulated liner jacket, this style delivers true multi season riding comfort. Its Three Layer Systems Design allows you to customize its function by simply adding or removing appropriate layers as needed. Layer One consists of a rugged outer shell cut in authentic Cordura nylon with ballistic mesh panels for maximum airflow and superior abrasion resistance. Two flap covered chest pockets plus two zip flap lower cargo pockets and a waterproof back pocket offer multiple storage options. For added safety in low light situations, 3M Scotchlite reflective material is located at the chest, shoulders, collar and back. Layer Two consists of a sporty two stage waterproof breathable liner jacket cut in rugged rip stop nylon and features mandarin style knit trim collar, two waterproof zipper pockets plus an interior cell phone pocket. Forget having to stow away extra personal gear as this liner pulls double duty as functional sportswear. Layer Three consists of a removable thermal layer with authentic Thermolite insulation. This zip in, zip out feature insures multi-season riding comfort through a wide range of temperatures and weather conditions.
- Outer shell constructed in 500 denier Cordura fabric with ballistic airflow mesh panels
- Waterproof, Thermolite insulated two-stage liner jacket
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex armor at elbows and shoulders
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex articulated back protector
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Custom Fit detailing at collar, cuffs, elbows and waist
- Comfort neoprene framed collar
- 3M Scotchlite reflective piping at front, sides and back
- 8” connecting zipper for pants
- Eight storage pockets plus zippered waterproof back pocket
So I normally by 3xl or 4xl. Bought 4xl because I plan this jacket for really cold riding weather. So I will need all the liners plus additional sweaters / heating gear.
I think I could fit into 3xl if I remove a liner and assume that I will be wearing light stuff underneath.
I like the number of adjustable controls and packets.
I always get hi-viz yellow.
Olympia pants on the other do not work for me, they are always too long, and cannot be easily trimmed. But the jacket cut seem to fit well.
11 months ago
8 months ago
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|3XL / Neon Yellow/Black||940089||MJ222Z-3XL||Out of Stock|