Looking for something else?
Save $149.96 33%
Ships Free to Cycle Gear Stores!
The Cycle Gear Difference
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Shape: Intermediate Oval
Weight: 3.6 lbs.What's this?
Nexx Dual Helmet - Solid
Previously known as the Nexx XD1 helmet, the Nexx Dual helmet can stretch from street riding into off-road riding. The Dual Helmet is at home on the trails or the twisties thanks to its removable peak and drop down internal sun visor.
- X-MATRIX shell consisting of multiaxial fiberglass, organic 3D fibers in Aramid reinforcements, and carbon fiber
- 2 shell sizes: XS - MD and LG - 2XL
- Pinlock-ready face shield (insert lens sold separately)
- Double D-ring chin closure
- Removable, washable CoolMax 3D lining and cheek pads with easy emergency release in case of accident
- Prepared for NEXX X-COM BT system (sold separately)
- Internal drop-down sun shield with 80% tint
- Easy Lock polycarbonate Lexan face shield with anti-fog position
- Wide panoramic field of view
- FastShot quick-change face shield system
- Includes visor extender
- Chin curtain
- Night vision reflectors on the sides and back of the helmet
- Two chin vents, one for street and one for off-road use
- Dynamic Air System has 2 front vents and 4 rear vents
- Support for camera mount on top and side
- Base plates for optional Quick Strap Goggles (sold separately)
- Weight: 1400gr for the road version and 1500gr in Dual Sport mode
- ECE 22-05 and DOT compliant
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black / XS||Item # 1002553||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 01XDS0100100XS/5600427034586||Availability Out of Stock: This item is unavailable and will not be coming back in to stock.|