Looking for something else?
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
LS2 Valiant Lumen Helmet
The designers at LS2 took a popular concept, 180 degree flip, and designed a totally new and unique mechanism, allowing the Valiant to be the smallest, lightest helmet of its kind on the market. If the weather is cold, use it as a full-face. Easily flip the chin bar back to talk to your friends. As things warm up, use it as a ¾ open face helmet. No matter how you have it configured, you still get the benefit of a face shield and LS2’s Twin Shield System drop-down internal sun shield. The FogFighter treated fog resistant shield is optically correct, as well as scratch resistant. The comfort padding uses LS2’s Thermo-Form lining. Thermo Form uses heat and pressure to weld the outer material to the inner foam. This avoids the need for glues and other chemicals, and allows the breathable fabric to stay breathable. The liner is removable, washable and hypoallergenic. Fully adjustable dynamic ventilation allows airflow to keep you cool, and control to keep you comfortable. The quick release chin strap makes it easy to get a secure, comfortable fit. The Valiant is LS2 SENA Bluetooth ready and meets or exceeds DOT standards.
- 180 degree flip-front modular design
- 2 shell sizes
- Multi-density EPS
- KPA (Kinetic Polymer Alloy) shell
- Scratch- and UV-resistant face shield
- Chin curtain
- Laser cut cheek pads
- Steel quick release chin strap
- Neck roll
- Dynamic Flow-through Ventilation creates a constant flow of air
- Versatility that allows the rider to easily choose between a full face or a ¾ open face helmet
- Ready for LRP 3 Bluetooth by SENA (sold separately)
- Built-in Twin Shield System inner sun shield
Note: Images show Pinlock pins, but helmet does not include the pins in the face shield.
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Matte Black / LG||1284951||6934432800690||Out of Stock|