Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle ReturnsView Details
Leatt STX RR Neck Brace
The Leatt STX RR Neck Brace is a Track, Race and Sport riding motorcycle neck brace straight from the biomedical engineers and medical staff of the Leatt research lab. The STX RR neck brace series is a super light carbon neck brace for street and race motorcycle riding. The STX RR balances the need of comfort, effectiveness and safety by allowing freedom of movement and adjustability to more closely meet the needs of top level racers and riders around the world. Leatt’s commitment to safety ensures that key safety features pioneered by Leatt are built into each brace.
- Chassis is ultra light 100% carbon fiber, only 700g (1.55 pounds)
- Over the head fitting with emergency releases on each side
- Race-adopted front construction for tucking behind the windscreen
- Hammock style rubber chin pad for increased comfort and safety
- Correct side clearance for race cornering
- Adjusts to fit all riding suits and selections of armor
- CE certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- One size fits riders from approx. 140 to 225 pounds
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style One Size Fits Most||Item # 910710||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 1000210050||Availability In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|