Looking for something else?
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
Leatt STX Road Neck Brace Resources
Leatt STX Road Neck Brace
The Leatt STX Road Neck Brace is an adventure, street and commuting rider brace designed by the biomedical engineers and medical staff of the Leatt research lab. The STX Road neck brace series is a light and comfortable neck brace for street and adventure motorcycle riding. STX Road balances the need of comfort, effectiveness and safety by allowing freedom of movement and adjustability to more closely meet the needs of top level racers and riders. Leatt’s commitment to safety ensures that key safety features pioneered by Leatt are built into each brace.
- Optimal street riding position
- No-tool size adjustment
- Unique Street Thoracic designed to accommodate an aero hump
- Street Thoracic foldable for easy storage
- Security feature allows brace to be safely locked to motorcycle
- Integrated padding accommodates movement for over-the-shoulder views
- Rubber-coated front tip helps prevent motorcycle body scratches
- Jacket zipper relief
- SM/MD fits up to 6' tall and 21" - 35" chest
- LG/XL fits 5'4" - 6'3" tall and 35.5" - 43.3" chest
- 2XL fits 5'6" - 6'6" tall and 43.7" - 47.6" chest
Sizing Note: When measuring yourself for the STX Road Brace please take your chest measurements with your gear ON!
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|SM/MD / Black/Grey/Yellow||766050||0100030101||Out of Stock: Available early-October|
|LG/XL / Black/Grey/Yellow||766051||0100030102||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|2XL / Black/Grey/Yellow||766590||0100030103||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|