This item is available as a Blem/Refurb. These are items that cannot be sold as "New" merchandise and are limited to stock on hand. See the product details for a description of the product's condition.
Leatt C-Frame Knee Braces
The Leatt biomedical engineering team have deigned and improved upon the original knee brace to help further reduce the most common knee injuries. The main features include great comfort, elimination of excessive forces to the femur and tibia (thigh and shin bone), reduction of ACL, MCL, meniscus and rotational forces, longer lasting hinge mechanism that better replicates the natural motions of the knee joint.
- 3-point force distribution
- Super stiff mono hinge construction
- Adjustable soft lock outs help prevent hyperextension
- Super low profile of inner knee for better bike control
- X-straps on thigh and calf for better fitment
- Brace sock with integrated CE 1621-1 certified knee protector included
- Leatt signature 3D design for the best possible fit
- Certified as a medical device and may be prescribed by a doctor with the FDA Owner Operator Number 10048761 in the US and certification number CA014741 in the EU
- Sold as a pair
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|SM-MD||942468||5014101001||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|LG-XL||942469||5014101002||Out of Stock|
|2XL||942470||5014101003||Only 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|