Icon Variant Raiden Carbon Helmet
While its competitors are just re-purposed MX shells, the Icon Variant was completely designed to function as the ultimate crossover helmet. Features such as the 3D molded shield, unlike the drape-molded shield of many others, this one provides the utmost in optical clarity across its oversize eyeport. Accented with the Raiden livery, the Icon Variant is the crowning glory of any ADV rider’s kit.
- Carbon Fiber/Kevlar/Spectra shell construction
- Wind tunnel tested and refined
- Anti-lift visor to reduce glare
- Multiple oversized intake and exhaust ports
- Molded EPS nose reduces shield fogging
- Quick-change fog-free shield
- Fully removable/washable Hydradry interior
- Rear spoiler for reduced helmet buffeting
- Removable chin curtain
- Long oval headform
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (Australia) and SG (Japan) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country
Note: Helmet ships with both Clear and Dark Smoke face shields.
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Black / XS||1009568||0101-7814||Out of Stock|