Icon Airmada Bioskull Helmet
Air-lock chambers whistle under pressure, diagnostic machines weep for reprieve. What started as innocent government research has dovetailed into the oft-hypothesized cybernetic future. Coated in a cylon-esque chrome and black, the Airmada Bioskull is a vision into one possible future.
The Airmada is ICON's highest evolution of helmet craftsmanship and you’ll realize this from the moment you take off. With four shell sizes and 5 dual-density EPS liners sizes in the rider-preferred oval head form, the Icon Airmada offers a personalized fit without an ounce of wasted space. The shield system has also been completely redesigned to give riders the best view of the road ahead. The new Rapid Release shield removal system allows you to change ICON Optics in a matter of seconds.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength and durability
- Recessed twin channel supervent with industry leading intake and exhaust ports for increased cooling
- Fog-free ICON optics shield with PROLOCK shield locking system
- Adjustable chin and forehead venting system maintains continual temperature for increased comfort in and riding situation
- Rapid-Release shield change system
- Removable molded breath deflector helps prevent fogging
- Fully removable, washable, HYDRADRY moisture-wicking interior
- Easy adjuster go-vent switch for superior air flow control
- Available in 4 shell sizes with an ICON exclusive long oval headform for ultimate fit and comfort
- All World standard meets or exceeds the following – DOT FMVSS 218 (US ), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) & SG (JAPAN) safety and testing standards. (Does not ship with SAI or SG Certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country)
- Includes both RST Silver Mirrored and Clear face shields
Cons: The inside reflection is TERRIBLE. No matter sun or not this helmet has terrible reflections on the inside of the shield. This is compounded if you wear glasses. At dusk / night, when lights reflect off your glasses, it reflects back off the inside of the shield, and then off the glasses again,....etc. You end up with 3 or 4 reflections of the same headlights / taillights and it makes you have double vision. For that fact alone I would not recommend this helmet. For a helmet that is branded "Icon Optics"....the worse optics ever.
PROS: Good Airflow, Comfortable, Tons of compliments, Awesome Design
1 year ago
PROS: Durable, Great airflow
CONS: Runs small
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Silver / SM||946102||01017090||Out of Stock|
|Silver / MD||946103||01017091||Out of Stock|
|Silver / LG||946104||01017092||Out of Stock|