Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Icon Airframe Pro Koi Helmet Resources
Icon Airframe Pro Koi Helmet
The Icon Airframe Pro Helmet is engineered to be in precise harmony with you, your bike and the environment. The modern riding position of higher rear sets and lower clip-ons has dramatically altered how a rider interacts with the modern motorcycle. Compressed into an ever more compact shape, the rider’s head positioning requires an increased angle to maintain visibility and stability. The Icon Airframe Pro Helmet's aggressive geometry increases the line of sight while improving aerodynamic attitude in a fully-tucked riding posture. The dramatically reduced shell profile, comprised of aerospace-grade carbon fiber (FRP) features a track-recognized ECE certification.
A decrease of both drag and weight was achieved by sculpting the traditional neckline to avoid jacket or suit interference. The Icon Airframe Pro Helmet’s ventilation system consists of a total of nine intakes and five exhaust vents. The forehead vents are angled to provide linear at speed while deep channels in the liner enhances airflow by routing more air effectively. A five-piece removable Hydradry liner wicks moisture to keep you dry and comfortable. The fog-free 3D-molded Optics Face Shield increases peripheral vision and produces an unmatched distortion-free line of sight for what lies ahead. The flat Icon TracShield (sold separately) is available for the Airframe Pro Helmet as a factory solution for riders who require tear-offs.
Both internally and externally, the Icon Airframe Pro Helmet is optimized for the Angle of Attack.
Note: The Icon Airframe Pro has a long oval headshape. It is best for people who need more forehead room but conversely it is less suitable for people who need more room in the ear and temple area.
- Handcrafted composite shell
- Four shell sizes for minimized mass and drag: XS-SM, MD, LG, XL-3XL
- Includes Clear and RST Blue fog-free Optics Face Shields with Rapid-Release system
- Five-piece removable Hydradry moisture wicking liner
- Interchangeable HydraDry liners provide greater amount of fitment combinations
- Sculpted neck roll reduces jacket/suit interference
- Linear ported forehead vents
- Low-profile vents throughout the shell
- Prolock positive shield locking system
- Removable breath deflector and chin curtain
- TracShield with tear-off posts available; sold separately
- World Standard, meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), & PSC (JAPAN) Helmet Safety Standards
- Does not ship with PSC certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country
Note: Ships with both Clear and RST Blue fog-free Optics Face Shields.
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Blue / XS||Item # 10099419||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 0101-14115||Availability Out of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Product Style Blue / SM||Item # 10099420||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 0101-14116||Availability Out of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Product Style Blue / MD||Item # 10099421||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 0101-14117||Availability Out of Stock: Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available.|
|Product Style Blue / LG||Item # 10099422||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 0101-14118|
|Product Style Blue / XL||Item # 10099423||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 0101-14119|
|Product Style Blue / 2XL||Item # 10099424||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 0101-14120||Availability In Stock: Ships next business day|
|Product Style Blue / 3XL||Item # 10099425||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 0101-14121|