Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Icon Airframe Pro Fastfood Helmet
Purity at its finest, the Airframe Pro Helmet speaks for itself. Only the finely-engineered shape of the Air Frame Pro is on display with its Angle of Attack orientation purpose-built for aggressive riding positions. So fresh, so clean, the Airframe Pro Solid is simply stunning.
The modern riding position of higher rear sets and lower clip-ons has dramatically altered how a rider interacts with the modern motorcycle. Compressed into an ever more compact shape, the rider’s head positioning requires an increased angle to maintain visibility and stability. The Icon Airframe Pro Helmet has been built on this singular design focus which allows Icon to realize opportunities to decrease drag and weight by sculpting the traditional neckline to avoid jacket or suit interference. The Icon Airframe Helmet's aggressive geometry increases the line of sight while improving aerodynamic attitude in a fully-tucked riding posture.
The dramatically reduced shell profile, comprised of aerospace-grade carbon fiber (FRP) features a track-recognized ECE certification. Precision assembly techniques further this dedication to mass reduction, allowing Icon to craft a helmet that is exceptionally light and peerlessly outfitted. Internally, the traditional three-piece liner has been upgraded to a five-piece liner, providing a greater amount of fitment combinations for each unique head shape. Crown, lateral, fore and aft padding components allow for a possibility of 27 fitment combinations in a single shell, double that of the Icon Airframe's competitors.
Both internally and externally, the Icon Airframe Pro Helmet is optimized for the Angle of Attack.
- Handcrafted composite shell
- Four unique shell sizes for minimized mass and drag
- Sculpted neck roll reduces jacket/suit interference
- Five-piece modular liner with moisture-wicking HydraDry
- Linear ported forehead vents
- Low-profile vents throughout the shell
- Fog-free Icon Optics face shield with Rapid-Release release system
- Prolock positive shield locking system
- Removable breath deflector and chin curtain
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (Australia) and SG (Japan) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 2XL / Brown/Pink/Green||Item # 1804717||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 10113226||Availability Available: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style XS / Brown/Pink/Green||Item # 1805023||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 010113221||Availability In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style SM / Brown/Pink/Green||Item # 1805024||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 010113222||Availability In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style MD / Brown/Pink/Green||Item # 1805025||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 010113223||Availability In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style LG / Brown/Pink/Green||Item # 1805026||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 010113224||Availability In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style XL / Brown/Pink/Green||Item # 1805027||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 010113225||Availability In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style 3XL / Brown/Pink/Green||Item # 1805028||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 010113227||Availability In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|