Icon Airframe Pro Deployed Helmet
Gain the upper hand in the urban mission with Icon Deployed Helmet. Designed for the aggressive sport riding position with optimized aerodynamics, the Icon Airframe Deployed Helmet gives you the tactical advantage. The Icon Army is recruiting. Will you answer the call?
The Icon Airframe Pro Helmet is straight space age insanity. Engineered to be in precise harmony with you, your bike and the environment, the aerodynamically sound handmade composite shell has been designed to promote stability in the sport riding position. Truly a classic in the making, the Airframe Pro is worthy of the top shelf, serving up ultra refined goodness for your dome.
The modern riding position of higher rear sets and lower clip-ons has dramatically altered how a rider interacts with the modern motorcycle. Compressed into an ever more compact shape, the rider’s head positioning requires an increased angle to maintain visibility and stability. The Icon Airframe Pro Helmet has been built on this singular design focus which allows Icon to realize opportunities to decrease drag and weight by sculpting the traditional neckline to avoid jacket or suit interference. The Icon Airframe Helmet's aggressive geometry increases the line of sight while improving aerodynamic attitude in a fully-tucked riding posture.
The dramatically reduced shell profile, comprised of aerospace-grade carbon fiber (FRP) features a track-recognized ECE certification. Precision assembly techniques further this dedication to mass reduction, allowing Icon to craft a helmet that is exceptionally light and peerlessly outfitted. Internally, the traditional three-piece liner has been upgraded to a five-piece liner, providing a greater amount of fitment combinations for each unique head shape. Crown, lateral, fore and aft padding components allow for a possibility of 27 fitment combinations in a single shell, double that of the Icon Airframe's competitors.
Both internally and externally, the Icon Airframe Pro Helmet is optimized for the Angle of Attack.
- Handcrafted composite shell
- Four unique shell sizes for minimized mass and drag
- Sculpted neck roll reduces jacket/suit interference
- Five-piece modular liner with moisture-wicking HydraDry
- Linear ported forehead vents
- Low-profile vents throughout the shell
- Fog-free Icon Optics face shield with Rapid-Release release system
- Prolock positive shield locking system
- Removable breath deflector and chin curtain
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (Australia) and SG (Japan) safety and testing standards. Does not ship with SAI or SG certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|XS / Camo||1158012||01019131||Available: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|SM / Camo||1158013||01019132||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|MD / Camo||1158014||01019133||Available: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|LG / Camo||1158015||01019134||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|XL / Camo||1158016||01019135||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|2XL / Camo||1158017||01019136||Available: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|3XL / Camo||1158018||01019137||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|