Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Garmin Fenix 5X Watch Resources
Garmin Fenix 5X Watch
The Fēnix 5X multisport watch features a protective PVD-coated stainless steel bezel, buttons and a reinforced housing with a scratch-resistant sapphire lens for extra durability. Whether you’re in the city or on the trail, an array of Fēnix 5X on-watch mapping and navigation features help keep you oriented and on-course at a glance.
Each watch is water-rated to 100 meters and features advanced GPS and GLONASS satellite reception to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone. You can count on long battery life in each mode of operation. A bright, high-resolution, full-color Garmin Chroma Display with LED backlighting assures great readability in all ambient conditions – from harsh daylight to dim lighting. Transflective technology that reflects and transmits light at the same time enables the watch face to become even more readable under intense sunlight. The Fenix 5X is also Wi-Fi enabled so your watch can connect to your wireless network and automatically send activity uploads for sharing on Garmin Connect.
- Ultimate multisport GPS watch with full-color TOPO U.S. mapping, routable cycling maps and other outdoor navigation features
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case
- Built-in navigation sensors include GPS and GLONASS capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone as well as 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows your training status, training load and more
- Connected features include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from Connect IQ store
- Battery life: up to 12 days in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 20 hours in GPS mode or up to 35 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode
- Full-color TOPO U.S. mapping that comes preloaded; map data is optimized for at-a-glance navigation and location tracking on your wrist
- Round-trip Run and Round-trip Ride routing options give runners and cyclists the ability to enter a distance they want to travel and have the watch suggest appropriate courses
- Easy-to-read guidance cues provide banners on the display that show upcoming turns
- Around Me map mode displays locations nearby in a simplified graphical interface that increases awareness and ease when navigating in unfamiliar environments
- Data overlays on the map highlight key information so you don’t have to switch screens while in an activity
- GroupTrack allows you to keep tabs on your buddies for adventures such as skiing; LiveTrack allows friends to follow your adventures in real time
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Grey/Black||Item # 1217996||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 010-01733-00||Availability Out of Stock|