Forcefield Women's Back Protector Pro L2K EVO
The Forcefield Pro L2K EVO back protector is made with NitrexEvo, a unique high-tech shock absorbing material designed to be soft, flexible and comfortable while still providing maximum impact protection and conforms to, and exceeds the CE test EN1621-2 Level 2. NitrexEvo provides RPT (Repeat Performance Technology) to ensure that even after multiple impacts there is no loss of protective performance and 3D molds to closely fit the contours of the riders back creating the ultimate in all day comfort.
The Pro L2K EVO is constructed in multiple layers that are stitched with DuPont™ Kevlar® thread for increased strength and durability and perforated in such a way as to allow partial movement of the inner layers. This movement has a dual purpose, to make the protector more comfortable by allowing it to mold to the body shape and to pump air through the multiple perforations to build up and ventilate between the back when in use.
- Constructed using Kevlar thread for increased strength and durability
- Kevlar has 5 times the tensile strength of steel along with high cut and abrasion resistance
- Combined with NitrexEvo, a unique high-tech triangular shock absorbing material
- NitrexEvo provides Repeat Performance Technology (RPT) to ensure that even after multiple impacts there is no loss of protective performance and molds to closely fit the contours of the riders back
- Constructed in multiple layers that are stitched and perforated in such a way as to allow partial movement of the inner layers
- Breathable and lightweight
- Anatomically and ergonomically designed with 3D mold-ability
- Fully adjustable shoulder straps and double waist adjustment ensure a correct fit for different body shapes and sizes
- All day comfort
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|MD||942003||FF-1032L-4M||Available: Requires 2-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|LG||942004||FF-1032L-5L||In Stock: Ships next business day|