Forcefield EX-K Harness Flite +
Designed for extreme action, the Forcefield EX-K Harness Flite Plus is reinforced with DuPont™ Kevlar® thread for added strength and durability and features an open design system and multiple adjustment points for optimum flexibility and comfort. An easy to use central front zip, neck brace location point and class leading CE Level 2 back, chest and shoulder armor combine to create the ultimate in upper body protection.
The EX-K Harness is made with the high energy absorbing material Nitrex Evo, which is soft, flexible and comfortable to wear and 3D molds to the body shape in use as well as offering RPT (Repeat Performance Technology) for continued and consistent protection even after multiple impacts.
- Neck brace compatible
- Constructed using Nitrex Evo, a unique high-tech triangular shock absorbing material
- Designed to be both safe, cool, light and comfortable the Flite Plus is an “Open” system and uses Kevlar® thread, no fabric or mesh and no hard buckles, fasteners or studs and is fully adjustable for a truly tailored fit
- RPT (Repeat Performance Technology) to ensure that even after multiple impacts there is no loss of protective performance and breathability and flexibility for added all day comfort
- Soft, vented, flexible, comfortable and non-restrictive: it 3D molds itself to the riders body shape
- All adjusters have secondary security straps
- CE approved to EN1621-2 (Level 2) Back and Chest Protection and EN1621-1 Level 2 Shoulder Protection
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|SM||1002279||FF201223S||Only 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|MD||1002280||FF201224M||Out of Stock|
|LG||1002281||FF201225L||Out of Stock|