Looking for something else?
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
Firstgear Women's Heated Gloves
There's nothing worse than trying to operate your bike with cold, numb fingers. Bulky, unheated gloves make things even tougher by reducing feel, reaction time and complicating operation of the controls. Firstgear's Warm and Safe heated gloves for men and women feature heating throughout the entire glove, while maintaining the thinness of a summer glove. The gloves plug directly into the jacket liner, or an optional separate wire harness, allowing riders to adjust the temperature of the gloves independently of the jacket with a Dual Heat-troller.
- Women's fit: Tapered to fit a woman's shape
- Grade-A, top-grain, drum-dyed cowhide construction
- Porelle breathable, waterproof membrane
- Thinsulate layer
- Pre-curved fingers
- Elastic wrist and adjustable hook-and-loop gauntlet closure
- Reinforced protection in palm
- Reflective piping on top
- Power consumption: 30 Watts (2.5 Amps)
Note: Should be used with a Firstgear Heat-Troller (sold separately) for optimum safety.
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Black / WSM||148661||951-2813||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Black / WMD||148662||951-2814||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Black / WLG||148663||951-2815||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|