Biltwell Gringo Scallop LE Helmet
When it comes to retro or vintage bikes it is always important to have your gear match the vibe of your ride and for many years that meant wearing either an open face helmet or putting on a crusty old Bell Star or Buco Allsport if you wanted a fullface helmet that looked the part. Well, thanks to the wonderful folks over at Biltwell, the Gringo is here to wrap your head in a combination of old school style and modern safety.
The DOT certified Gringo helmet is built to suit the needs of contemporary riders, with a beautifully crafted diamond stitched removable liner, an eyeport that accepts pretty much any type of goggle you could want to wear, as well as 5 snaps that work with any universal 3-snap shield, Biltwell’s own Bubble shield or their 5-snap Blast shield. So next time you hop on your chop or throw a leg over your Laverda leave that vintage helmet on the shelf where it belongs and grab a Gringo.
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Hand-sewn removable brushed Lycra liner with contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Internal BioFoam chin pad with hand-sewn contrast stitching
- Rugged plated steel D-ring neck strap with adjustment strap end retainer
- Rubber or chrome accent edging on shell and eye port
- DOT Approved
- Bubble Shield and Goggles sold separately
- What else do you need?
11 months ago
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|LG / White/Red||950539||GH-AWR-LE-SCL-LRG||Out of Stock|
|SM / Black/Orange||950543||GH-GBO-LE-SCL-SML||Out of Stock|
|MD / Black/Orange||950544||GH-GBO-LE-SCL-MED||Out of Stock|
|LG / Black/Orange||950545||GH-GBO-LE-SCL-LRG||Out of Stock|