Bilt Explorer Adventure Waterproof Gloves
How do you improve gloves that are made from a durable 600 denier material, reinforced with leather palms, and layered in carbon fiber? Easy. Give it a 100% waterproof liner. The BiLT Explorer Adventure Waterproof Gloves are ready to take whatever you throw at them, so put on a pair and ride!
- 600 denier fabric with stretch panels and gussets
- Quality supple leather palm with grip-strip overlay
- Molded knuckles with carbon weave inset material
- 100% waterproof membrane lining
- Reflective piping and inset panels for visibility
- Pull through adjustable wrist strap
- Memory foam padded cuff with adjustable tab
PROS: Warm, good fit
These are not worth it, even if I did get them "free" in a package deal.
CONS: Rips easy
CONS: Size runs small, Fingers are short, Liner
CONS: Low Quality, Weak fabric, Small Sizing
On the plus side these are warm gloves that shed water fairly well. If you ride with a passenger, let them use these, but don't use them yourself.
CONS: Stiff, Tears easily
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Black / SM||1132531||789175||In Stock: Ships next business day|
|Black / MD||1132530||789176||In Stock: Ships next business day|
|Black / LG||1132529||789177||In Stock: Ships next business day|
|Black / XL||1132532||789178||In Stock: Ships next business day|
|Black / 2XL||1132527||789179||In Stock: Ships next business day|
|Black / 3XL||1132528||789180||In Stock: Ships next business day|