Bell Schott 60 Year Moto Jacket
Bell, the original motorcycle helmet brand, and Schott, the original American motorcycle jacket brand, have come together to create a unique and exclusive limited edition motorcycle jacket. This is no motorcycle inspired jacket, it is the real deal, purpose built from horsehide for years of riding. The limited edition Bell jacket is Schott's true classic racer, tough enough to be worn hard on any bike, while its clean lines are a perfect fit when not riding.
Note: The Schott 60 Year Moto Jacket tends to run small and we suggest you go one size up if you are in between sizes.
- Limited to 250 individually numbered jackets
- 100% horsehide construction lasts longer and wears better
- Zip sleeve cuffs make it easy to get on and off
- Bi-swing back and underarm footballs increase range of motion
- Zip-out pile liner for extra warmth when you need it
- Fully lined for extra comfort
- Tonal Bell rally stripe and Bell logo patch
- Slash cut chest pocket and side pockets
- Side buckles for added adjustability
- 1954 die punch detail to commemorate the founding of Bell Helmets
Note: Fits similarly to the Schott 141 Cafe Racer Jacket
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Black / SM||1001462||7060115||Out of Stock:|