Atlas Women's/Youth Prodigy Neck Brace
Growing up can make it tough to find properly fitting safety equipment. Kids grow, they move up a machine size. Atlas thinks they should also graduate to new, proper fitting protection along the way. The Prodigy is purposely built as a stepping stone for that “in-between sizes” young growing body type, and is also a perfect solution for smaller women.
Beauty is in the details. Every component on each Atlas Brace is custom designed, engineered, and then machined, molded, or fabricated to their exact specifications. Why? Because this is their craft, their art, and they passionately pursue perfection.
A smaller size should not mean less features. The Atlas Prodigy still preserves the innovative features of its bigger counterparts. Flex, adjustability, chest suspension, dual chest and back supports, strap systems. It’s all built right in.
- Unique Emergency Release System. With the push of a button, a user can enter or exit the Prodigy brace very easily with no loose parts to fall away. This quick release system can be performed in a matter of seconds by people of virtually any age.
- Flexible “leaf spring” style suspension allows the chest supports to aid in absorbing and slowing down Hyper-Flexion impacts. This promotes further rotation of the helmet, helping to keep the body in motion rather than the head coming to a harsh, abrupt stop on impact.
- Reversible rear mounts offer multiple offsets to adjust for chest size, and create a custom fit for different individuals. Incorporating adjustment allows for an expanded life span for the product to adjust as your body grows.
- At 590g (1.3 lbs) the Prodigy is virtually unnoticeable during use. It is designed to be there for the “just-in-case” moments, without causing additional distractions to the user.
- Dual back supports maximize surface area spread across the back, while transferring loads around the spine rather than directly into it. More surface area helps disperse forces over a large portion of the body, aiming to reduce pressure points in critical areas.
- Dual chest supports sit around the sternum to maximize surface area on the chest, this helps transfer forces over a wide area allowing each impact to be spread out, and evenly distributed.
- Includes Prodigy Brace, Chest strap, X-Straps,User manual, Draw string bag
- Fits chest circumference 29” - 33” (74cm - 84 cm)
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Black||973045||720945||Out of Stock:|