Arai VX Pro-4 Helmet
The iconic Arai VX Pro-3 receives its long-awaited replacement in the form of the Arai VX Pro 4 Helmet. The Arai VX Pro4 dirt helmet is for the serious off-road enthusiast, who requires nothing but the utmost in comfort and protection from their lid. The round shell shape is based on Arai's R75 Shape Concept and is optimized for strength and the peak, mouth vent and top vents are all designed to break away upon impact leaving less surface mass to catch or bind.
The interior Dry-Cool liner and cheek pads have been redesigned for comfort and ease of putting the helmet on and removing it, and feature Arai's signature triple-density foam construction. The eyeport is extremely wide and is large enough to accommodate even the largest goggles for a panoramic view of your surroundings. All the VX Pro vents have been redesigned, including an all new chin vent which has been moved to the outside of the helmet, which in turn makes the helmet roomier in the chin area. The other vents have been re-tooled as well, to provide increased airflow.
- cLc (complex Laminate construction) contains a specially designed composite fiber that is sandwiched between the two layers of Super Fiber Laminate. The composite fiber acts as a reinforcement layer without adding significantly to the weight of the helmet.
FCS (Facial Contour System):
- To offer an even better snug fit and enhance the comfort to the lower jaw, the Facial Contour System (FCS) works with a foam spring support in the cheek pad that compresses and rebounds as you remove or put on the helmet.
- Easy to clean diffusers create a strong venturi vacuum at the rear. Center top vent for increased airflow. Under-peak air intake collects en directs cool air into the helmet. Inner chin vent shutter prevents debris coming into the helmet in dusty riding conditions. Goggle ventilation and lower side vents.
- The Arai peak scavenges and forces air into the forehead vent ports for cooling while at the same time using multiple relief-ports to reduce “lifting” at higher speeds.
- The completely removable and washable Dry-Cool interior lining is developed for and tested in MotoGP. It uses micro water cells to improve moisture and heat transfer from the head to the airflow and dries much faster than conventional textiles. Keeps your head cooler and dryer during a long ride.
The Arai VX Pro 4 Helmet is Snell- and DOT-rated.
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|SM / Red/White/Black||966658||812271||Out of Stock:|
|MD / Red/White/Black||966659||812272||Out of Stock:|
|LG / Red/White/Black||966660||812273||Out of Stock:|
|XL / Red/White/Black||966661||812274||Out of Stock:|
|2XL / Red/White/Black||966662||812275||Out of Stock:|