Arai Quantum-X Sting Helmet
The Quantum X has a lot to live up to given the reputation which follows the long time classic RX-Q. Luckily, Arai is not one to skimp and has again improved upon a helmet which has lived on the top tier for many years. The Quantum X helmet brings back the widely loved fit of the RX-Q, which features a balanced shape with a little extra room on the sides, making it a great fit for those with a slightly more round headshape. If you have a more intermediate oval headshape, you can simply install a Corsair X head liner to convert the Quantum X into a slightly longer fit.
VAS Shield System:
Normally the shield mounting position must remain relatively high, because a lower shield pivot will not allow the shield to open or close. The VAS (Variable Axis System) has a variable axis (moving pivot point). This allows shield opening and closing even with the 24mm lower shield mount position, compared to the RX-Q.
VAS Shield Latch System:
VAS shield latch system captures and holds the shield closed more securely to help prevent unexpected opening. In addition to a de-mist position, the larger latch design allows for an intuitive and seamless operation of the shield.
The new Peripherally Belted - Super Complex Laminate Construction shell design combines multiple materials and techniques created internally by Arai that deliver both performance and affordability.
Eco Pure Liner:
The fully removable interior liner system is made from Eco Pure material, which helps maintain neutral acidity levels close to human skin and antibacterial consumption, as well as a softer liner material and adjustable temple padding to allow for a customized fit.
VAS V MV Shield:
The VAS MAX Vision shield is standard to provide better visibility in all seasons and for all types of riding and comes standard with a clear anti-fog Pinlock insert.
- VAS (Variable Axis System) shield and side pods are exclusive to the Arai Quantum X Helmet
- Dual function lever releases both the side pod and the face shield for quick and simple face shield removal
- VAS shield latch system captures and holds the face shield closed and provides a de-mist position to slightly crack the shield open
- VAS MAX Vision face shield provides excellent visibility in all seasons thanks to the included Pinlock insert
- Neckroll is removable and has additional exhaust channels to remove interior heat
- Cheek pads have the Emergency Release Tab feature
- QVF & QVR upper ventilation ducts look familiar but offer more adjustment and better flow through performance
- PB -SCLC Shell has superb tensile strength due to a variety of carefully-positioned materials and light weight resin
- Includes clear Pinlock insert
- Snell 2015 and DOT approved
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Black Frost / XS||1165023||820270||Pre-Order Expected to ship mid-December.|
|Black Frost / SM||1165024||820271||Pre-Order Expected to ship mid-December.|
|Black Frost / MD||1165025||820272||Pre-Order Expected to ship mid-December.|
|Black Frost / LG||1165026||820273||Pre-Order Expected to ship mid-December.|
|Black Frost / XL||1165027||820274||Pre-Order Expected to ship mid-December.|
|Black Frost / 2XL||1165028||820275||Pre-Order Expected to ship mid-December.|
|Red Frost / XS||1165017||820260||Pre-Order Expected to ship mid-December.|
|Red Frost / SM||1165018||820261||Pre-Order Expected to ship mid-December.|
|Red Frost / MD||1165019||820262||Pre-Order Expected to ship mid-December.|
|Red Frost / LG||1165020||820263||Pre-Order Expected to ship mid-December.|
|Red Frost / XL||1165021||820264||Pre-Order Expected to ship mid-December.|
|Red Frost / 2XL||1165022||820265||Pre-Order Expected to ship mid-December.|
|Blue / XS||1165011||820250||Pre-Order Expected to ship mid-December.|
|Blue / SM||1165012||820251||Pre-Order Expected to ship mid-December.|
|Blue / MD||1165013||820252||Pre-Order Expected to ship mid-December.|
|Blue / LG||1165014||820253||Pre-Order Expected to ship mid-December.|
|Blue / XL||1165015||820254||Pre-Order Expected to ship mid-December.|
|Blue / 2XL||1165016||820255||Pre-Order Expected to ship mid-December.|