Alpinestars Transition Drystar Gloves
A superbly warm and waterproof glove that features an exclusive Alpinestars material technology for optimized levels of riding grip, the Alpinestars Transition Drystar Gloves incorporate a cuff strap closure for a secure fit and an elastic cuff closure to keep moisture and cold from penetrating to the hands.
- Taslon Nylon and Neoprene outer fabric
- Alpinestars waterproof and breathable Drystar membrane
- 3M C70 Thinsulate insulation and fleece lining for effective insulation from cold and moisture
- Synthetic Suede palm with silicone printed details for added grip
- Extended gauntlet wrist construction for maximum coverage and weather protection
- Elastic and VELCRO® brand closures wrist closure for a comfortable and secure fit
- Elastic drawstring gauntlet cuff
- Debossed details
- Sonic welded TPR and embroidered logos
- VELCRO® brand closures closure for easy glove entry and secure fitment
- Reflective details
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index finger for use with smartphones/GPS
Note: The Alpinestars Transition Drystar Gloves run small and we suggest going up if you are between sizes.
They allow very little to no airflow, which is nice. I have read reviews of other Alpinestars winter gloves where this was not the case, so thumbs up here.
The conductive fingertip is a nice feature when you want to check your phone on a short stop without having to take the gloves off. And they don't come off easily, thanks to the padding and snug fit. The only downside here is that only the index finger is conductive, not the thumb, so no 'pinching'-gesture possible.
No statement on performance in the rain, I did not get to ride them in wet conditions so far.
1 year ago
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Black/Grey / SM||973126||3525515-105-S||Available: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Black/Grey / MD||973127||3525515-105-M||Out of Stock|
|Black/Grey / LG||973128||3525515-105-L||Out of Stock|
|Black/Grey / 3XL||973131||3525515-105-3X||Out of Stock|