Looking for something else?
Save $53.98 30%
Ships Free to Cycle Gear Stores!
The Cycle Gear Difference
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $69.99
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Alpinestars Techstar Factory Pants
With increased stretch fabric for improved comfort and fit, every component of the Alpinestars Techstar Pants has been redefined, resulting in a significantly lighter MX pant. With more aggressive styling, the Techstar Pants offer a superior combination of performance, durability and riding comfort with class-leading design features, such as the Babel knee design and the ‘Vector’ back panel. Innovative stretch panels for freedom of movement, leather leg panels for enhanced bike grip and a pre-articulated leg construction for comfort, the Techstar Factory excels on the toughest of tracks.
- Multi-panel, poly-fabric construction with PU coating for excellent strength and durability
- Innovative, strategically positioned four-way stretch panels for freedom of movement and riding fit
- Localized perforation zones allow for cooling airflow
- Exclusive ‘Vector’ back panel provides maximum comfort and flexibility when riding
- ‘Babel’ knee design features a pre-bent, reinforced and padded 3D knee construction with hidden stretch spandex expansion gussets for excellent fit in the riding position
- Heavy poly-fabric reinforcement on the seat area provides high levels of abrasion resistance
- Lightweight and ventilated mesh lining with stretch panel insert for better fit in the riding position
- Leather panels on the inner leg provide heat resistance, grip and comfort
- 3D injection molded rubber logos and details for additional durability
- Silicon webbing on inner waist helps keep your jersey in position
- Inner hip pocket for safe key/coin storage
- Side adjuster for an optimized fit
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style 36 / Orange/White||Item # 1817412||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 3721021-402-36||Availability Only 2 Left: Ships next business day|