This item is available as a Blem/Refurb. These are items that cannot be sold as "New" merchandise and are limited to stock on hand. See the product details for a description of the product's condition.
Alpinestars T-AST R Mesh Jacket
Can your summer beat up anyone else's summer? The Alpinestars T-AST R Mesh Jacket flows a ton of air for keeping you cool when the temperatures soar. The T-AST R features abrasion-resistant 600 Denier poly-fabric on the crash zones (elbows, shoulders, etc) and mesh practically everywhere else. Also on the elbows and shoulders you'll find CE Certified Bio Armor. For extra protection, the chest and back pads can be upgraded to CE Certified armor as well. If you're hitting the streets and it's north of 90, make sure you're rocking the T-AST R. Only from Alpinestars.
- Durable 600 Denier poly-fabric and incorporating strategically positioned mesh panels
- Removable and adjustable CE certified Bio Armor protectors in the elbows and shoulders
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE comfort padding (Alpinestars CE Nucleon back protector insert and chest guard available as accessory upgrade)
- Pre-curved sleeves and elbow accordion for increased comfort in riding position
- Microfiber comfort edge on collar and cuffs
- Volume adjustment system on sleeve incorporates three Velcro® brand closures including gusseted cuffs
- Elongated rear profile and D-ring waist adjustments
- Zippered external hand pockets
- Internal waterproof pocket
- Embroidered logos
- Reflective details on front and back to improve nighttime visibility
- Internal waist connection zipper allows attachment to selected Alpinestars leather and textile pants
PROS: Keeps You Cool, Perfect For Hot Weather
CONS: Sleeves Too Long, Runs A Bit Small
I went ahead and upgraded the back protector with the Alpinestar upgrade. And shoulders and elbows with icon level 2 protection. Though the original shoulders and elbows is great. But my wife's jacket protection had disintegrated.
So I gave her my elbow and shoulder protection. And her speed and strength jacket.. Only thing is I can't figure out how to upgrade the chest protection. But I'm sure the original foam will be just fine
the jacket warms up a bit when stopped, but once you get moving, it somehow regulates air and temperature wonderfully. i've had mesh jackets that feel like the wind passes right through, to the point of chilly at highway speeds. this jacket stays at a comfortable temperature from start to highway, maintaining the same comfortable temperature no matter the wind/speed.
pockets are plentiful, including a water proof chest pocket just in case.
the sleeves are snug, i fit Large Bilt, sedici, reax jackets, but this jacket is really snug in the arms. the large would not let my arm all the way through.
XL at 5'9" 175lbs in fit shape, with extra room in the waist due to sizing up one. the L had me fit in the waist and chest.
the sleeves are a velcro cinch closure around the wrist, but it is soft and not very thick, fits inside gauntlet gloves well.
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Black / MD||1137944||3304016-10-M||Only 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Black / 3XL||1137945||3304016-10-3XL||Out of Stock|
|Black / 2XL||1137946||3304016-10-2XL||Out of Stock|
|Black / LG||1137947||3304016-10-L||Only 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Black / 4XL||1137948||3304016-10-4XL||Out of Stock|
|Black / XL||1137949||3304016-10-XL||Only 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Black / SM||1137950||3304016-10-S||Out of Stock|
|Black/White/Red / SM||1137951||3304016-123-S||Out of Stock|
|Black/White/Red / MD||1137952||3304016-123-M||Out of Stock|
|Black/White/Red / LG||1137953||3304016-123-L||Only 3 Left: Ships within 24 hours|
|Black/White/Red / 2XL||1137954||3304016-123-2XL||Out of Stock|
|Black/White/Red / 3XL||1137955||3304016-123-3XL/||Out of Stock|
|Black/White/Red / 4XL||1137956||3304016-123-4XL||Out of Stock|
|Black/White/Red / XL||1137957||3304016-123-XL||Only 1 Left: Ships within 24 hours|