Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Alpinestars Supertech S-M8 Deus Ex Machina LE Helmet
Alpinestars is launching the Limited Edition "Alpinestars X Deus Ex Machina" MX Capsule Collection which includes the S-M8 Helmet and Tech 10 Boots, debuting at the 2019 Monster Energy Cup Supercross race - the biggest MX event of the American off-season.
Designed in collaboration with the iconic Australian custom motorcycle builder and fashion house Deus Ex Machina (the name stands for god of the machine), the Capsule Collection not only brings out the culture of both brands but also showcases the simple authenticity and creative signature styles of racers from all disciplines from days gone by.
The ‘Alpinestars X Deus Ex Machina’ treatment includes a striking black and red design, with red trim and Deus logos on the sides and back. There is also a retro bike design on the top in a nod to Deus Ex Machina’s roots in custom building.
With the Supertech S-M8 Helmet, Alpinestars set out to create the most advanced and performance-enhancing MX helmet possible with excellent ventilation and a reduced weight. The Alpinestars M8 Helmet has a smooth profile which is streamlined and free of anything that might act as a load point in an impact. The surface curvature promotes reduced friction on impact, allowing deflection and the most efficient transfer of energy to protect the rider’s head from direct force to the skull, neck and spinal column. The eyeport aperture is designed to accommodate a wide variety of goggles and the air vents in the shell are located to maximize ventilation efficiency.
- Lightweight multi-composite combination shell: uni-directional carbon composite with an aramid layer
- Shell layers with an epoxy resin bonding for limited outer shell deflection so that the energy spreads wider and is better absorbed by the EPS liner
- Four shell sizes
- Multi-density EPS polymer liner four section construction that allows for specific densities of polymer to be prepared for different zones around the helmet lining
- Patented A-Head fit system allows the M8 to be tuned exactly to the riders preference with a micro-adjustable pad that is connected to the inner shell
- Patented visor release system ensures the peak detaches from the helmet if subjected to a significant impact while maintaining shell integrity
- Base of the S-M8 has been sculpted for collarbone protection and includes an energy absorbing pad
- MIPS incorporated to reduce rotation motion energy with a low-friction slip layer between the comfort liner and the multi-density polymer energy absorption shell
- Emergency Release System cheek pads
- Designed to allow a helmet eject inflation system to be fitted into the inside crown of the shell (sold separately)
- Wide 26mm chin strap
- Visor designed to direct air flow along with intake and exhaust vents
- Hydration compatible
- Removable and washable Coolmax liner
- DOT and ECE certified
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / XS||Item # 1765829||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 8302120-1203-XS||Availability Out of Stock|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / SM||Item # 1765830||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 8302120-1203-S||Availability In Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / MD||Item # 1765831||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 8302120-1203-M||Availability Available: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / LG||Item # 1765832||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 8302120-1203-L||Availability In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / XL||Item # 1765833||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 8302120-1203-XL||Availability Available: Requires 3-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Product Style Black/White/Red / 2XL||Item # 1765834||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product # 8302120-1203-2XL||Availability In Stock: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|