Alpinestars Joey Waterproof Shoes
The Joey Waterproof Shoe is a street-styled suede shoe that offers added protection and comfort – on or off the bike. A wax treated outer and waterproof lining offers excellent weatherproofing so you can still look the part on the rainiest of days.
- Wax treatment on outer shell for excellent waterproofing
- Waterproof membrane lining
- Tongue and collar lining constructed from breathable mesh inner
- Reinforced poly-foam padding on tongue and ankle
- Dual density ankle protectors on lateral and medial sides
- Metal eyelet lace closure system
- Internal toe box and heel counter is reinforced to give strategic support and impact performance
- Replaceable anatomically engineered PU foam footbed
11 months ago
When I went to the local UPS store to pay the duty and taxes on the product I was informed that the total owing by myself would come to $42.49 (making it a total of $72.49 when the $30 US I paid in shipping fees is factored in). I know that I have to pay Canadian taxes on such a product but this insanely expensive when I already paid a shipping fee.
I know that Cycle Gear clearly states that there will be a duty/tax charged on cross border (international) deliveries but this is too high. Is there anything you can do to help a fellow rider out?
I am super excited about putting these amazing street-type shoes to the test!
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Shiny Black / 7.5||914639||261201310058/103372040030M||Out of Stock|
|Shiny Black / 8||914640||261201310058/103372040030S||Out of Stock|
|Shiny Black / 8.5||914641||261201310059/103372040142X||Out of Stock|
|Shiny Black / 9||914642||261201310059/10337204014XL||Out of Stock|
|Shiny Black / 9.5||915498||261201310060/10337204014L||Out of Stock|
|Shiny Black / 10||915500||2612013100510/10337203710M||Out of Stock|