Alpinestars BNS Tech Carbon Neck Brace
Engineered to help prevent neck injury and minimize the risk of collateral damage, the Bionic Neck Support (BNS) Tech Carbon is constructed from an advanced carbon polymer for optimized frame strength and lightweight performance. The Alpinestars BNS Tech Carbon Neck Brace functions when the rider’s helmet makes contact with the frame at the moment of a crash, thus providing a clean, solid surface which instantly channels damaging, compressive impact energy away from the neck and on to the BNS. Featuring a host of award-winning design innovations, such as a quick release locking system and a rear stabilizer offering critical protection to the spine, the BNS Tech affords a highly customizable, secure and comfortable fit for all forms of off-road riding.
The BNS Tech is constructed from an advanced, high-performance carbon polymer compound to offer:
- Structural integrity and frame strength against heavy impact energies during a crash
- Ultra-lightweight performance and comfort while riding
- Resilience to low temperatures, below 0°C
The BNS Tech is designed to provide a customizable, secure and personalized fit with:
- SAS (Size Adapter System) for a versatile fitment in size ranges XS-M and L-XL
- Lycra-laminated foam padding kits are adaptable
- Interchangeable EVA foam pads allow compatibility with body protection systems
- Strap System to be worn over or under the jersey
- The BNS Tech incorporates a bio-organic engineering design for superb ergonomics
The rear stabilizer promotes PFR (Progressive Force Relief) and dissipates energy loads by transmitting them across the back and shoulders and away from spine (thoracic vertebrae), and is connected to the frames via pivot key Frame construction promotes improved contact with helmet during impact – including rear support edge that fits closer to the body, extra width to account for different helmet sizes and raised chest to reduce hyper-flexion. Innovative quick-release locking system for rapid and efficient fitting/removal offers secure and convenient closure. Compressed EVA foam compound padding to distribute the impact force over the widest area, yet remain lightweight.
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|XS-MD||915135||27070097||Available: Requires 1-5 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|LG-XL||915136||27070098||Only 1 Left: Ships next business day|