Seven Zero Seven Contact Bluetooth Helmet Communication System
The Bluetooth equipped Seven Zero Seven Contact communication system enables the user to connect up to two Bluetooth enabled devices like a smart phone, GPS and MP3 Player. The Contact unit uses CDMA technology for full Duplex intercom communication between two paired Contact units. Individual Contact units connect privately to Bluetooth enabled devices allowing each user to listen to their own music or take private calls when paired to another Contact unit. Each user has the ability to toggle between intercom communication or the Bluetooth devices that are paired to their individual unit with a simple touch of a button.
- Two Seven Zero Seven Contact Communication Systems may be paired at once for intercom use
- 100 yard average effective range* between Seven Zero Seven Contact Communication Systems
- Auto re-connect between Seven Zero Seven Contact Communication Systems if disconnected while in use. (For example, exceeding effective range*)
- Full-duplex communication (Just like talking on the phone)
- Noise suppression microphone and high fidelity stereo speakers
- 8 hours of talk, 20 hours of standby battery life
- Connect up to two devices (phone, GPS, MP3)**
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Automatically pairs with last device used
- Compatible with full face, open face, modular and some half helmets
*Note: Effective range depends on condition of use. Ideal conditions exist when each unit has direct line of sight with no physical obstruction between them. Recommended for Rider to Passenger or close range Rider to Rider use. Other Bluetooth devices should be placed on the left side of the users body to help eliminate interference.
**Note: Some devices (iPhone and Android phones, and motorcycle specific GPS units) may use two channels for their operation allowing only one connection.
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Seven Zero Seven Contact Bluetooth Helmet Communication System||1137511||CONTACT707||Out of Stock|