Sena 10Upad Bluetooth Headset Cheek Pads For HJC IS-Max 2 Helmets
The Sena 10Upad is a drop-in Bluetooth communication system for HJC IS-Max 2 series helmets. All of the electronics are housed within the cheekpads themselves for a truly integrated installation. A simple and slim, three button keypad lives under the bottom left side of your lid to support menu navigation. Otherwise the 10Upad series of Bluetooth communicators are virtually invisible.
The Sena 10U series rides on the Bluetooth 4.1 platform for efficient battery use and crystal clear audio. An exclusive smartphone app for iPhone and Android allows for easy setup and the firmware is perpetually upgradeable. With a paired smartphone you can easily toggle between phone, GPS navigation and music.
- Bluetooth 4.1 technology
- Unibody design is built specifically for your helmet and fits into the helmet ear pockets
- Four-way intercom communication up to 900 meters in open terrain
- Universal Intercom to communicate with other brand headsets
- Group Intercom
- Voice prompts
- Music sharing between rider and passenger
- Built-in FM radio tuner
- Up to 10 hours talk time
- Firmware upgradeable
- Smartphone app for iPhone and Android
- Cheekpad thickness: 25mm
- Compatible with IS-Max 2 sizes of SM, MD, LG and XL
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Profile: Headset Profile, Hands-Free Profile (HFP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Working distance (intercom): up to 900 meters (0.5 miles) in open terrain
Built-in SBC Codec
- Advanced Noise Control
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: 48kHz (DAC)
Built-in wide band Codec (HFP)
- Sample rate: max 16 kHz
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 64 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer battery
Certificates: CE, FCC, IC
In The Box:
- 10Upad set
- USB Power and Data Cable (Micro USB Type)
The installation was very quick and easy. Note that you really have to push down each pad along the outer edge to get it to catch on the bracket and not pop up each time you take the helmet off.
I have an XL helmet and the Sena cheekpads make it a bit of a snug fit. Hopefully they break in over time.
The sound is great - both the speakers and mic. It has many features and the controls work fine but it's a bit hard to remember all the of button sequences and push length on the road without being able to look at the menu. One nice feature is the voice notification of the option you chose. I have not had the chance yet to test the intercom feature. The FM reception was surprisingly good
There is a configuration app for your phone and computer that allows you to do many of the more cumbersersome tasks - such as setting up your 10 FM station presets.
Overall - would definitely purchase again.
8 months ago
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Sena 10Upad Bluetooth Headset Cheek Pads For HJC IS-Max 2||1244157||10UPAD-HJ-02||In Stock: Ships next business day|