Sena 10U Bluetooth Headset For Shoei GT-Air
The Sena 10U for Shoei GT-Air is a drop in Bluetooth solution for the Shoei GT-Air Helmet. Instead of using an external housing that clamps to the side of the helmet, the 10U encloses its electronics within the speaker pockets of the GT-Air. A battery pack mounts on the underside of the neckroll and a two button interface lives atop the inner ledge of the chinbar. Most commands are navigated via voice prompt or the included wireless handlebar remote.
The 10U features advanced noise cancellation technology and operates on the Bluetooth 4.0 platform for efficient battery use and crystal clear audio. An exclusive smartphone app for iPhone and Android allows for easy setup and the firmware is perpetually upgradeable. With a paired smartphone you can easily toggle between phone, GPS navigation and music.
- Bluetooth 4.1 technology
- Unibody design is built specifically for your helmet and fits into the helmet ear pockets
- Includes a wireless remote control as well as a two-button control pad
- Four-way intercom communication up to 1 mile in open terrain
- Universal Intercom to communicate with other brand headsets
- Group Intercom
- Voice prompts
- Music sharing between rider and passenger
- Built-in FM radio tuner
- Up to 10 hours talk time
- Firmware upgradeable
- Smartphone app for iPhone and Android
- Talk time: 10 hours
Dimensions (main module)
- Microphone with control unit: 77 mm x 68 mm x 58 mm (3.0 in x 2.7 in x 2.3 in)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Profile: Headset Profile, Hands-Free Profile (HFP), Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP), Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Working distance (intercom): up to 1.6 kilometers (1.0 mile) in open terrain
Built-in SBC Codec
- Advanced Noise Control
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: 48kHz (DAC)
Built-in wide band Codec (HFP)
- Sample rate: max 16 kHz
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 64 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Radio on time: 8 ~ 10 hours
- Charging time: 3 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer battery
Certificates: CE, FCC, IC
In The Box:
- 10U Headset
- Handlebar Remote
- Foam Speaker Snap Holders
- Handlebar Rubber Band
- USB Power and Data Cable (Micro USB Type)
Quiet , air noise design / brand.
I MUST have flip down sun visor. After having this in a previous helmet, i found it indispensable. Could not live without it.
I really wanted Bluetooth, another must have.
This left me with few choices however i found exactly what i was looking for in the Shoei NeoTec (Imminent) with Sena 10U
It was not too difficult to install, but it did require some patience. You don't want to damage your nice new helmet or the BT system. Once it is installed properly it really is amazing. The custom fit is outstanding. The fact that Shoei actually designed the ear speaker cut outs right into the helmet really puts this combo over the top.
When its installed you cannot tell from the outside. it does not have a single button that is exposed to the air / elements. Thereby you will not get additional wind noise that comes with some other external BT systems.
Easy to charge with Standard Micro-USB cable
There are a lot of commands to master with the handle bar remote but the fact that it is included with this system adds value.
The built in FM radio is very cool feature. you can use the helmet without the need to stream your audio.
You can Connect up to two phones simultaneously to this system. (2 BT devices to be clear) so if you want one for GPS only and another for calls... you can do.
More good things, more good things. In the end i am so happy that i made this purchase. i feel confident that i own one of the best (Casual , Touring, street) helmets money can buy. It is so amazingly quiet and the BT system is an incredible add on.
Its expensive, but most good things are. This is worth every penny. Take care of it and it will last a long time.
I could go on but the bottom line is , if you are looking for the ultimate touring / street helmet look no further than Shoei and Sena combo.
PROS: Amazing Custom Fit, Ultra High Quality Build, Long Battery Life, Fm Radio Built In
CONS: Install By Pro, Takes Time To Install
4 months ago
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Sena 10U Bluetooth Headset For Shoei GT-Air||1035984||10USH01||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|