Sena 10 C Bluetooth Headset
The Sena 10C combines a video camera and a Bluetooth communicator into one compact package. Capture the moment while being connected with up to four other riders total in full intercom. Advanced noise cancellation technology helps to reduce road, engine and exhaust noise. Pair your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone to make hands-free calls, listen to music and GPS navigation.
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Unibody design for Bluetooth headset and video camera
- 1080p Full HD video with 3.5MP still shot image capture
- Video mode: 1080p:30fps, 720p:30/60fps
- Versatile photo mode: shot, burst and timelapse shot functions
- Video Tagging
- Pitch angle adjustment
- Lens rotation up to 30 degrees
- Bluetooth intercom up to 1.6 kilometers (1.0 mile) in open terrain
- Four-way intercom
- Voice prompts
- Smart Audio Mix to mix your voice and music into your video
- Smartphone App for iPhone and Android
- Advanced Noise Control
- Universal Intercom
- Music sharing
- Built-in FM radio tuner with a station scan and save function
- Optional Handlebar Remote support (sold separately)
- Easy operation by versatile Jog Dial
- Water resistant for use in inclement weather
- Can be used while charging on road trips
- Supports MicroSD memory cards up to 32 GB (sold separately)
- Firmware upgradeable
- Talk time: 17 hours
- Recording time: 2 hours
- Operating temperature: -10˚C ~ 55˚C (14°F ~ 131°F)
- Main module: 107 mm x 60 mm x 31 mm ( 4.2 in x 2.4 in x 1.2 in)
- Speaker: driver unit 36 mm – thickness 6.5 mm
- Boom microphone length: 190 mm
- Wire length between speakers: 555 mm
- Weight (module): 94 g (3.32 oz)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Working distance (intercom): up to 1.6 kilometers (1.0 mile) in open terrain
Built-in SBC Codec
- Advanced Noise Control
- Wide volume control
- Sample rate: max. 48kHz (DAC)
Built-in wide band Codec (HFP)
- Sample rate: max 16 kHz
- Field of view: 125 degrees
- Aperture f/2.0
- 1080p 30fps
- 720p 60fps
- Resolution: 3.5MP (3:2)
- Burst shot: 10 pics
- Photo & Video
- Single pic per 1 / 10 secs
- micro HDMI
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 64 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Radio on time: 8 ~ 10 hours
- MicroSD memory cards up to 32 GB (sold separately)
- Charging time: 3.5 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer battery
In the Box:
- Headset main unit
- Clamp unit
- Glued surface mount plate
- Helmet speakers
- Attachable boom mic
- Wired mic
- Cigarette charger
Note: Some of the above features require updating to the latest firmware version. The firmware is a free download from Sena Technologies.
The 10C gives you all the features of te SMH10 - intercom, Universal Intercom, BT to your phone/GPS, plus an FM receiver AND an integrated helmet camera.
You can shoot video in 1080p/30fps, 720p/60pfs or 720p/30fps...or use it as a megapixel still camera in Photo Mode.
The geature I like best it the Video Tagging mode- you arm it and if you see something interesting it catches the previous minute, current minute and next minute (3 minute file). The camera will hold about 5 hours of video at 1080, more at lower resolutions with a 32GB card (64GB not supported)
The camera is easy to install, but it takes a bit of trial and error to get it aimed properly as there is no screen for previewing - and the phone app for configuring the camera does not have a preview feature. Not a big deal once it is aligned.
You also have a 'hot mic' all the time so you can narrate the video as you shoot. Smart Audio Mix also allows you to record the tunes, GPS prompts and interdom conversations as well of so desired.
The Intercom will last forever (15+hours) by itself...the camera (understandably) suck the battery down in 2 hours at which time it shuts itself off, giving you at least 2 more hours of intercom. If I want to have the cam on more than 2 hours I just slip a small backup battery in my vest and run a mini-USB cable up thru the jacket to the unit...problem solved!
NO - it's not a GoPro or Prism, but I didn't want a bike-mounted camera for this application. Considering what a decent action cam costs, plus a BT intercom, this is a real value, and comes with Sena's 2-year warranty. Look at it this way...for what you'd pay for a quality intercom you're getting a decent action cam to boot for about another hundred bucks.
Yes, it has limitations as any value-priced unit would...but it is well engineered and does exactly what I want.
PROS: Noise Canx, integrated unit, Sena Quality, Audio quality, 2-year warranty
CONS: Learnng Curve For Newbies, 2 Hrs Batt Life On Camera, No Ext Speaker Jack, No Ext Audio Jack
BEST USES: Phone Txt Music, Vlogging, Video Tagging
Only improvement for me is that the volume could be a little bit louder for me as I travel 75mph with a 3/4 helmet. At speeds lower than that, volume is fine.
Video and camera works great. Video tagging is a great feature.
This is a great multi-purpose device. Love it,
8 months ago
1 year ago
5 months ago
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Sena 10C Bluetooth Headset & Camera||981737||10C-01||Out of Stock|