Scorpio SR-i900R Security System
The Scorpio SRi900R Security System is a hands free security system featuring an FM remote receiver, Three-Stage Perimeter Sensor and Remote Ignition Disabler. The Remote Ignition Disabler allows the user to remotely cut off the engine in case of hijack or “hot wiring” while the Programmable Perimeter Sensor with warn away detects motion around the bike, protecting saddlebags, luggage and other accessories.
By incorporating RFID, the system is able to know when the remote is in range, allowing the user to never have to reach for the remote to protect the bike. The SR-i900R transceiver is capable of receiving alarm triggers from up to 1/2 mile away from the motorcycle.
The SR-i900R utilizes a built in accelerometer that detects both impact and changes of angles with a high degree of accuracy. It allows the module to be placed in any position or mounting angle and requires no adjustments.
SR-i900R includes TRS-9 remote transceiver, MCM (main control module), RFID antenna, universal installation kit, accessory harness, main harness, built in Back-Up Battery, Three-Stage Perimeter Sensor and Remote Ignition Disabler.
- Range and signal status display
- Compact design (3 11/16" x 2 3/4" x 7/8")
- Built-in 120 dB multi-tone siren with soft chirp
- Sensor violation display
- Audible/vibrating alert
- Smart Battery Safeguard with sleep mode
- Motorcycle battery voltage display
- Remote motorcycle finder/panic alarm
- Includes charging cord for remote receiver
- Optional Scorpio Factory Connector Kits are available and plug directly into the factory harness making installation fast, clean and easy
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Scorpio SR-i900R Security System||441712||SR-I900R/SR-i900R||Available: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|