Scorpio SR-i900 Security System
The Scorpio SRi900 Security System introduces the next step in motorcycle security by incorporating the convenience of hand free operation to an ultra-compact 2 way FM paging security system.
By utilizing RFID technology the system is able to know when the remote is in range, allowing the user to never have to reach for the remote to arm it. The SR-i900 transceiver is capable of receiving alarm triggers from up to 1/2 Mile away from the motorcycle.
For its sensing mechanism, the SR-i900 utilizes a built in accelerometer that detects both impact and changes of angles with a high degree of accuracy. This allows the module to be placed in any position or mounting angle.
SR-i900 includes TRS-9 remote transceiver, charging cord, MCM (main control module), RFID antenna, universal installation kit, accessory harness and main harness.
- Ultra low power drain main control module (MCM)
- Built-in 120 dB multi-tone siren with soft chirp arming
- Auto or manual arming and disarming
- Dual-axis accelerometer for detecting impact
- Ignition circuit sensor
- Range and signal status display
- Compact design (3 11/16" x 2 3/4" x 7/8")
- Sensor violation display
- Audible/vibrating alert
- Smart Battery Safeguard with sleep mode
- Motorcycle battery voltage display
- Remote motorcycle finder/panic alarm
- Optional Scorpio Multi-Stage Perimeter Sensor detects motion around the motorcycle
- Optional Scorpio Ignition Disabler allows disabling of the motorcycle's electrical system and prevents "hot wiring"
- Optional Scorpio Factory Connector Kits are available and plug directly into the factory harness making installation fast, clean and easy
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Scorpio SR-i900 Security System||754579||SR-I900/SR-i900||Available: Requires 1-3 business days of lead time prior to shipment|