Looking for something else?
Schuberth SRC System for Schuberth C3 Helmets
The Schuberth SRC is a plug and play integrated Bluetooth communication system for Schuberth C3 Helmets. The SRC system replaces the existing neck roll with one that contains a multi-button interface that is virtually invisible to the outside world. This approach adds Bluetooth without negative consequences like additional noise or turbulence. The C3 SRC System can sync up three SRC riders spread out over 300 meters. Rider to passenger communication is a walk in the park. Pair a Bluetooth enabled smart phone to toggle between phone, GPS navigation and music.
- Intercom between rider and pillion passenger
- Bike-to-bike intercom (up to 300m)
- Automatic re-establishment of broken intercom connections
- Intercom conference mode for 3 bikers
- Mobile phone, MP3, GPS connection
- Voice command (VOX) menu navigation
- Six station VHF radio memory
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) automatically and constantly ensures optimum volume according to travelling speed and ambient noise (patented technology for individual adjustment)
- Up to 10 hours talk-time / 1 week stand-by
Note: This SRC System is only compatible with Schuberth C3 and C3 Women's Helmets. All Schuberth Women's C3W Helmets will take a size "XXS - LG" SRC system. Please ensure you have selected the correct size range that corresponds to your Schuberth C3 Helmet size
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|XXS - LG Helmets & All Sizes C3W||742804||9049100270||Out of Stock|
|XL - 3XL Helmets||742805||9049100271||Out of Stock|