Schuberth SRCS System For S2 / S2 Sport Helmets
The Schuberth SRC is a plug and play integrated Bluetooth communication system for Schuberth S2 and S2 Sport helmets. The SRC system replaces the existing neck roll with one that contains a multi-button interface that is virtually invisible to the outside world. This approach adds Bluetooth without negative consequences like additional noise or turbulence. The S2 SRC System can sync up three SRC riders spread out over 300 meters. Rider to passenger communication is a walk in the park. Pair a Bluetooth enabled smart phone to toggle between phone, GPS navigation and music.
- Intercom between rider and pillion passenger
- Bike-to-bike intercom (up to 300m)
- Automatic re-establishment of broken intercom connections
- Intercom conference mode for 3 bikers
- Mobile phone, MP3, GPS connection
- Voice command (VOX) menu navigation
- Six station VHF radio memory
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) automatically and constantly ensures optimum volume according to travelling speed and ambient noise (patented technology for individual adjustment)
- Up to 10 hours talk-time / 1 week stand-by
Note: This SRC System is only compatible with Schuberth S2 and S2 Sport helmets. Please ensure you have selected the correct size range that corresponds to your Schuberth S2 Helmet size.
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|XS-LG Helmets||841188||9049100302||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|
|XL-3XL Helmets||841189||9049100303||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|