Pit Bull Rear Stand Triumph Bonneville
The Pit Bull Bonneville Rear Stand was developed to address the needs of bikes with low pipes that prevent our traditional standard rear stand from accessing the swingarm. This stand addresses the needs of bikes like the Triumph Bonneville, Triumph Thruxton, Triumph Street Twin, Harley Sportster, Norton Commando, Honda CTX700N and other models with similar needs from a rear stand.
Both removable handle and non-removable handle measures 12" inches.
Extended handle measures 15" inches.
NOTE: Norton Commando owners who do NOT want to install spools on their rear shock bolts could use this stand as an alternative.
This Product Fits:
- Bonneville 2000-2015
- Bonneville Bobber 2017
- Bonneville SE 2000-2015
- Bonneville Street Cup 2017, 2018
- Bonneville Street Scrambler 2017, 2018
- Bonneville Street Twin 2016, 2017, 2018
- Bonneville T100 2000-2018
- Bonneville T120 2016, 2017, 2018
- Thruxton 2004-2018
- Thruxton R 2016, 2017, 2018
This item is also available for 12 other models:
- Daytona 955i 1999-2001
- Speed Triple 1997-2015
- Speed Triple R 2012-2017
- Speed Triple S 2016-2017
- Speed Triple T509 1997-2002
- Thunderbird 1999-2014
- Thunderbird 1600 2009-2014
- Thunderbird ABS 2010-2012
- Thunderbird Commander 2014-2016
- Thunderbird LT 2014-2016
- Thunderbird Sport 1999-2004
- Thunderbird Storm 2011-2016
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Extended Removable Handle||889526||F0092AA-000||Available: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Non-Removable Handle||889524||F0092-000||Available: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|
|Removable Handle||889525||F0092A-000||Available: Requires 1-2 business days of lead time prior to shipment|