Motool V2 Slacker Digital Sag Scale
Motocross is one of the most competitive sports in the world. It isn't enough just to train hard and have a powerful motor. All the work in the world can't overcome a bad bike setup. The key to success is having a balanced bike that can handle any terrain you decide to attack.
Setting suspension sag is the simplest, most commonly overlooked adjustment that you can make to drastically improve the handling of your bike, it's also the most important. The Slacker V2 Scale makes measuring a simple one-man job thanks to the Auto Zero feature and a remote LCD display that can be strapped on the bars allowing you to take accurate measurements. Now you can make checking your sag part of your regular bike prep with little effort and zero help!
The Slacker Digital V2 Sag Scale works on both front and rear axles and is excellent for setting up new generation SFF Spring and Air forks. The included mounting clamp attaches to number plates or fenders offering great flexibility. Slacker even sticks to your toolbox for easy access when not in use thanks to the magnetic back.
Slacker V2 Digital Sag Scale will work on any off-road bike 65cc or above with steel axles and was developed over the course of two years with input from industry leaders like Factory Connection, Pro Circuit and MB1 Suspension to assure accuracy, consistency, and reliability.
- Digital Sag Scale reads sag in real time using a retractable slacker cable
- Built in display allows a helper/mechanic to easily read measurements
- Auto Zero feature lets you use Slacker with no stand
- Remote display allows a single person to easily take accurate measurements
- Universal mounting works on forks and shocks
- The best way to set up new generation SFF and TAC Air forks
- The easiest most accurate sag scale available
- Backlit display can be turned on for night racing and poor lighting conditions
- Fits any off-road bike 65cc and up with steel axles
- Fits most street, sport and ADV bikes with the addition of the street kit (sold separately)
- Fits almost any street or off-road fork with steel axles
- Strong magnet with countersunk hole accommodates gen 2 axle inserts
- Custom axle inserts available for titanium and oversize axles (sold separately)
- Includes main unit, clip, remote display and cable to connect remote
Note: Requires 2 AAA batteries which are not included.
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Yellow/Black||1210922||3080-101||Out of Stock|