Looking for something else?
- 30-Day Best Price Guaranteed
- Free Shipping Over $49
- No-Hassle Returns View Details
Garmin Montana 680T Handheld GPS
The Garmin Montana 680 T features a dual-orientation, color touchscreen that is glove friendly, comes preloaded with TOPO U.S. 100K maps and includes a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription. The digital camera provides high-quality images, excellent resolution and automatically geotags photos with coordinates. The handheld includes access to both GPS and GLONASS satellites for improved positioning and typically faster fixes.
Montana 680t has a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass, which shows your heading even while you’re on the move or not holding it level. The barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, or use it to plot barometric pressure over time to help keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
The 680T supports paperless geocaching GPX files for straight-to-device uploading of geocaches from Geocaching.com. Montana 680t stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions. The track manager feature helps organize and navigate through waypoints, routes and track logs (easily start/stop recording tracklogs).
- Montana 680t
- Lithium-ion battery pack
- USB cable
- AC charger
- Quickstart Guide
- Dimensions: 2.9" W x 5.7" H x 1.4" D
- Display size: 2"W x 3.5"H; 4" diag
- Display type: bright, transflective 65k color TFT, dual-orientation touchscreen; sunlight readable
- 272 x 480 pixels
- 10.2 oz
- Up to 16 hours (lithium-ion); up to 22 hours (AA batteries)
- Waterproof IPX7
- High-sensitivity receiver
- High-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
- 8.0 GB built-in memory
- Accepts microSD cards (not included)
|Product Style||Item #||Store SKU||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Garmin Montana 680T GPS||1092996||010-01534-11||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|