Garmin Montana 610 GPS
The Garmin Montana 610 features a bold, color touchscreen, dual-orientation display and includes a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription. It also supports multiple mapping options like BlueChart g2 and TOPO U.S. 24K. Handheld includes access to both GPS and GLONASS satellites for improved positioning and typically faster fixes.
Montana 610 has a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass, which shows your heading even while you’re on the move or not holding it level. The barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, or use it to plot barometric pressure over time to help keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
Montana 610 supports paperless geocaching GPX files for straight-to-device uploading of geocaches from Geocaching.com. Montana stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions. The track manager feature helps organize and navigate through waypoints/routes/ and track logs (easily start/stop recording tracklogs).
- Montana 610
- Lithium-ion battery pack
- USB cable
- AC charger
- Dimensions: 2.9" W x 5.7" H x 1.4" D
- Display size: 2"W x 3.5"H; 4" diag
- Display type: bright, transflective 65k color TFT, dual-orientation touchscreen; sunlight readable
- 272 x 480 pixels
- 10.2 oz
- Up to 16 hours (lithium-ion); up to 22 hours (AA batteries)
- Waterproof IPX7
- High-sensitivity receiver
- High-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
- 4.0 GB built-in memory
- Accepts microSD cards (not included)
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Garmin Montana 610 GPS||1092995||010-01534-00||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|