Cardo PackTalk Slim Headset - Duo Pack
Speak and Pack Talk Slim listens. Menu navigation experienced with everyday riding is handled through Cardo's Natural Voice Operation system. "Hey Cardo, music on", "Hey Cardo, next track", "Hey Cardo, mute audio"; keep your hands on your bars where they belong with Pack Talk Slim Dual Pack.
The Cardo PackTalk Slim is high powered DMC (Dynamic Meshwork Communication) technology with a slim, stylish design. DMC allows up to fifteen riders to maintain uninterrupted communications within a spontaneous and fluid virtual network. Unlike other devices, DMC allows each rider to randomly join, leave and re-join the group without compromising the multi-party conference conversation and without pressing any buttons.
The PackTalk Slim includes a set of long and short unit mounts as well as long and short battery mounts. This modularity enables the PackTalk Slim to be compatible with most helmets. See "Helmet Fitment Information (pdf)" for a list of verified fitments with the recommended unit and battery mounts.
- IP67 Waterproof and dustproof
- Unique design including an ultra slim control unit and a concealed rear mounted unit
- Includes 2 different control unit and battery pack mount styles to accommodate different helmets
- Full 15-way bike-to-bike conferencing at a range of up to 1600 meters (1 mile)
- Cardo Gateway for intercom with non-Cardo headsets
- 2 Bluetooth channels to connect with phone/GPS devices
- Click-to-link for spontaneous intercom conversations
- Phone features include make/receive/reject calls, speed dial, conference call with intercom
- Stereo Bluetooth (A2PD) for wireless music streaming with music sharing between rider and passenger
- Built-in FM radio with RDS and radio sharing
- 6 built-in FM radio presets, auto scan, and seek
- Parallel audio streaming so music and GPS instructions continue during intercom calls
- Customizable voice control technology (VOX
- Customizable speaker volume (through AGC) for different ambient noise levels
- Cardo Smartset app: Android and iOS compatible
- Customize setting and software updates through Cardo community
- Multilingual setting menu and voice announcements
- Interchangeable hybrid and corded microphones
- Superb audio quality with high-definition replaceable 40mm speakers
- Digital sound processing for audio performance
- Up to 13 hours talk time
- Bluetooth 4.1
Note: Helmet not included. Rear battery pack may be labeled as "Recommended by HJC helmets", see images for reference. Duo Packs include a single wall charger and charging cable.
the sound is much better than my old G4 - and the voice commands are awesome.
I AM buying again - to add three more riders to the family 'pack'
came with boom and corded mic
both standard and 40mm HD speakers
installed awesome on my ShoeRF 1200 and my ancient HJC cl-14.
has almost zero impact on helmet look or wind noise (at 90+ mph) because it tucks away so nicely
setup was unbelievably easy
battery lasts longer than my butt does.
can charge while it is on if you have a small pocket juice (but trust me - you won't need to unless you can last more than 8-10 hrs in the saddle)
sound quality is awesome for voice (we had nearly 1/2 mile separation - no visibility - two curves apart)
still doesn't sound like my BOSE QC 25 when listening to Boston or Bon Jovi --- get the audio that good and it would be 5 stars easy
|Product Style||Item #||Manufacturer Product #||Availability|
|Cardo PackTalk Slim Headset - Duo Pack||1298595||SRPT3102/828831841506||In Stock: Ships within 24 hours|